Do you love to find creative solutions for non-obvious problems? Dealing with customers doesn't scare you and you actually like it? So, we want to know you.
At Premium Minds, you'll find a culture that values people over processes and empowers autonomy through a bottom-up approach.
Jump to heading Technical Requirements
- Provide IT support, via phone, email and remote access - requests include Software,Incidents and Service changes
- Knowledge of SQL. Do you know the difference from an Inner Join to a Left Join?
- Experience with Linux operating systems (Usage and Maintenance)
- Professional course or IT degree (complete or partially complete)
- knowledge of Bash (Unix shell)
Jump to heading Valued Skills
- Notions of scripting or programing Languages
- Experience on debugging applications
- Report defects and work closely with other team mates to get them fixed
- Manage application deployment and maintenance
Jump to heading Cultural Requirements
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese
Jump to heading About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon's municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We're more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, even better, just show up for a visit!