We are looking for a mobile developer, passionate about software.
If you are like that, and also value honesty, autonomy and informality, we want to know you.
At Premium Minds, you'll find a culture that values people over processes and empowers autonomy through a bottom-up approach.
Jump to heading Technical Requirements
- Minimum 1 year of iOS app development experience with Objective-C/Swift
- A deep familiarity with Cocoa Touch and UIKit (user interface)
- Core data or other offline functionality / data persistence framework
- Knowledge to manage entire app development life-cycle from Xcode project setup to app store deployments
- Know-how on software design patterns and data structures
Jump to heading Valued Skills
- Integrating mobile applications with RESTful application backends
- Familiarity with software revision control tools such as Git
- Capacity to create fluid visual interactions, creating and implementing mobile user experience patterns according to Apple Human Interfaces Guideline
- Knowledge of Android development
Jump to heading Cultural Requirements
- Expect and encourage the best in everyone you interact with
- Share information and knowledge proactively
- Being sincere and straightforward, admitting your mistakes
- Being self-driven and work towards a common team or company purpose
- Speak and understand Portuguese (English and Spanish are valued languages)
Jump to heading About Premium Minds
We are a Software House specializing in Web apps and systems integration with satisfied demanding customers in Portugal, Spain, Switzerland, Germany, UK and USA.
We have teams composed of Software Engineers, Software Architects, Designers, Software Quality Engineers and Systems Administrators, working all together at Avenidas Novas, close to three subway lines, Entrecampos train station, bus stops and several Gira stations (Lisbon's municipal bikes).
Here, we value people over processes, and empower autonomy through a bottom-up approach. We are an approved partner of Digital Knights, which places us among the 7% of software houses that fulfill their required technical quality, and were considered one of the 15 Best Workplaces in Portugal in 2018 by Exame magazine.
We're more than 100 happy people following an agile philosophy, and growing.
Talk to us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or, even better, just show up for a visit!